The main components of this project include a thorough Website SEO Audit, intensive keyword research, Data Analysis, a Customised Professional Web Design Package with ongoing SEO.
Helping local business owners is always a pleasure. Particularly those who work as hard as Tim Sutton from Lost Paradise.
Main Features include:
- Website SEO Audit
- Keyword Research
- Data Analysis
- Server and Database Optimisation
- Configuration and Installation of SSL Certificate (validated and signed by a trusted Certificate Provider)
- CMS and Custom Theme installation
- Install, configure and programming of automated online booking software
- Customised, responsive website design
- Website Firewall Protection
- Advanced website security features
- Content and Copy writing
- Image optimisation
- On-page SEO
- Off page SEO
- Video Editing
A great deal of care has been taken to ensure this website redesign creates a positive user experience for visitors, as well as being friendly to Search Engines.
Some important features include the addition of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect sensitive information and the integration of customised, automated online booking and reservation software.
This means visitors to Lost Paradise can enter their personal information safely and securely, while Tim saves money on every booking by avoiding the costs associated with previous systems.
The reservation system in place now is fully automated, which means Tim is also saving a lot of time.
If you own a business, you’ll understand and appreciate the value of both time and money.
The Lost Paradise website is fully responsive, meaning bookings can now be made using a Smartphone.
Like What You See?
Leave a Comment below or Get in Touch